Built in 1884, this exceptionally restored historic estate is located in the Victorian District, just two blocks from Forsyth Park. Is has been featured in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. The main house features 3 bedroom 2.5 baths, a library, double parlors, formal dining room, luxurious primary suite with sitting room, gourmet kitchen with Bertazzoni gas range, and a butler’s pantry with laundry. The ceilings soar to 12 feet, and the walls wear Schumacher and Scalamandre paper. The stained glass transoms are original, as are the nine fireplaces, heartpine flooring, plaster crown and medallions, woodwork, and mahogany staircase. The veranda overlooks a tranquil courtyard. Two new HVAC purification systems. The original carriage house is one bedroom one bath with a cathedral living room, full kitchen, spiral staircase, sleep-loft, private patio and owner occupied STVR certificate with one designated parking spot.